Wednesday 25 January 2012

Located 20 minutes away from Extreme Hotel, the owner also owns a 40 acre organic farm. In addition to growing tasty fruit and veggies, his team has also started harvesting honey. Nestled on a hillside, beyond the pastier, the bees are tucked away in a shaded area.

Good dedicated workers they are. Always reliable. Stealth, fast, determined.
Today the boys went up and prepped for some honey harvesting. In a couple of days, I'll be enjoying my organic Americano with steamed coconut milk with organic honey...om nom nom.




 In other news...

  •  I discovered that our security guards' weapon of choice is a nine iron
  • We've had 4 earthquakes in the last three days
  • Good peanut butter is incredibly difficult to come by, and..
  • we're building monkey bars in our gym!



1 comment:

  1. Om nom nom is right! I also love the "in other news"...can't decide which is my favorite tidbit between the nine iron and the monkey bars. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete